Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip


Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip




HEY GUYS I AM BACK FINALLY! 

So I have A LOT of different versions of this dip. My favorite is my Mother-in-laws, thee best. This recipe has no mayo in it that is why I am posing this recipe, I can always post one with mayo at a different time. I found this version on Pinterest last year, and I have used it a couple of time at family events, it is a big hit. This recipe is fast, easy, and delicious.  It is a creamier, dip and you do not get as many clumps, so it is perfect for who wants a smoother dip, and it last longer.

Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Serves: 10-12

What You Need

  • 1 - 10oz Box of Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed.
  • 2 - 14oz Cans of Artichoke Hearts, Drained and Roughly Chopped.
  • 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan/Romano Cheese Mix.
  • 2 Cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
  • 1 - 16oz Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
  •  1 - 8oz Soften Cream Cheese/
  • Pepper to Taste.
  • Crockpot


Directions

Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.

Pour into a crockpot, set temperature to high. (Depending on crockpot low is fine.) Keep an eye on the mix, once melted and personally hot enough turn off crockpot, serve with chips.

Note: Serve Hot.

Comments

Popular Posts