Honey Garlic Pork Chops


Honey Garlic Pork Chops


I am not going to start by saying it is great to be back. I have missed my laptop. Sadly, everything on my hard drive was lost, so I will be starting from scratch. I did learn from my experience that an external hard drive will become my newest friend.

Prep Time: 10 Minutes.  
Cook Time: 30 Minutes.
Serves: 4

What You Need

  • ¼ Cup Honey.
  • 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice.
  • 2-3 Tablespoons of Minced Garlic.
  • 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce.
  • 4 Boneless Pork Chops.
  • Salt and Pepper to taste.
  • 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil.


Instructions

To make the glaze, whisk the honey, lemon juice, minced garlic and soy sauce together in a freezer bag. Shake well.

Add prepared pork chops into freezer bag, and let set for five minutes. Save the contents within the freezer bag, you will be using them later.

Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.

Carefully add pork chops to heated skillet. Cook on both sides around 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add the glaze contents from freezer bag to skillet. Allow pork chops to simmer with the glaze. Cook another 8-10 minutes. (This step depends on thickness of pork chops.)

Remove pork chops and let rest. Continue to cook glaze, glaze should be about the consistency of pancake syrup when finished.

Cover pork chops with glaze, and serve with favorite sides.

Note: Serve Warm.


Comments

Popular Posts